You are living abroad and you are in need of consular information?

Please contact our Legal Department / Lawyer which is competent for your place of residence.

On the Federal Foreign Office webpage you can find out whether you need a visa for visits to Germany and the Schengen states of up to 90 days. Most non-EU-foreigners wanting to work or study in Germany or to stay longer than 90 days in Germany for other purposes, usually need a visa.

Exceptions are indicated in the relevant list of countries.

You need help with your VISA?


Check our Legal Partner

Prof. Dr. iur. h.c. Benjamin Friedrich Schaarschmidt, or call: +493026320996